City View Group has developed a Quality Management System that identifies the commitment of the company to meet the specifications, standards and timetables required to undertake its work. It also establishes procedures to control the specific quality requirements and is totally committed to implementing and maintaining the quality management system with any individual project in accordance with best practice principles.
Our highly skilled team are focussed on systems to ensure that we meet our customer and quality standards every time. To meet this standard our quality policy is incorporated into every aspect of our business.
City View Group is engaged in the business of providing building and construction contracting services and this policy applies to all of our divisions.
The purpose of this policy is to confirm our commitment to meeting the quality standards expected by our customers in the delivery of the products and/or services that we supply to them.
Our quality system is based on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2000 and is in the process of having all divisions accredited.
Our quality objectives are to:
- use the Quality Management System as a tool in achieving best practice outcomes across the organisation
- ensure continuous improvement
To implement this policy we shall focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting our customers’ requirements and statutory obligations. Our quality management system will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
City View Group will adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
- the system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate quality awareness training.
- responsibilities for quality are established by communicating these responsibilities clearly to all employees
- the policy and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance, and the company regularly review the needs and expectations of our customers and initiate continuous improvement activities to meet these expectations.